Friday, October 06, 2006

i need to retake my chinese again lorx...wtf...
dunnoe which bloody idiot go register for me...den the money is already deducted from giro lorx...so, cant back-up now...
so fed-up lorx...dun intend to take chinese again de lorx...if i dun go for the chinese paper, nothing will happen and they will juz make 'ab' on the result slip...if i go for the paper, i might get a lower grade, remain or higher grade...den sum of my frenz encourage me to go take the paper again since i've already paid...why not give it a try...??? i might get A1...who knows...no harm taking it again as they will take the better result...
kohs told me that God think that i can do better for the chinese paper so he helped me register...lOlx...wad a joke...
hope i can do better tis time...gonna do better than xxxxxxxx...my close frenz, you all should know who...dun need me to mention...lolx...

No comments: