Tuesday, October 10, 2006

sHoppinG...

6th Oct,


after skool i went town wif kohs and mun to buy xians present...
den we saw an 'ang moh'...he damn handsome lorx...den three of us was 'WOW!!!' he realli realli damn good looking lorx...den he gt a piercing on the face which is near his eyebrown...cool...
`dinner...
den three of us bought clothes...Yeah!!!
at nitez, we went to Esplande...goodness me, the sky was so foggy...same as my hp...my hp's screen spoilt lorx...den i oso cant see properly...
went home...keep lauging on the train lorx...lyk crazy peps...

when i reach home, my sis told me thay my dad bought me a phone...i was so happy lorx...finally, i changed to a new phone...








7th Oct,

went piano lesson in the morning, and i waited for wei to finish his lesson den we go rehearsal together...supposely, we're going to haf our lunch first before going to the rehearsal, but conz called and she said she's in church...we cancelled our plan for lunch and go straight to church...

after my rehearsal, rush down to Bugis to meet my parents and relatives to buy clothes...
I BOUGHT A DRESS WHICH I "AIMED" for a very long time...
i oso bought a pair ear-rings...






8th Oct,

church in the morning...pianist again...i made mistake again...sad lorx...
` lunch...bible study...

went shopping at orchard...my sis bought a dress den a pair of shoes...
bought from my cousin's shop...we keep trying clothes and taking pics like nobody's business...LoLx...

`went home...






tOday, 9th Oct,


xians' birthdae!!!
in skool oso nothing to do...slack around...
feel lyk slping lorx...


after skool xian cum my house...den we watch the ms swan's show...
OMG!!! i cant stand ms swan...she's so irritating...watch until i veri frustrated...




PICNIC dAY tmlo!!!




Conclusion:
shop until i veri tired...






No comments: