Sunday, September 24, 2006

WinTeR

todae's the 64th day,



everything is so different from the day we started talking to each other and now...
spring, summer, autumn, winter...
everything slowly fates away...


everything started...
everything i see it's beautiful...it seems to be picture perfect...
a msg or call from you brightens my day so much, that i din even realise it...


it becomes a routine for me to receive your messages, and i'm used to it...
sometimes, i din receive any messages for the whole day...my day is darken by the dark clouds...
i hope i can adapt to the changes...but it's difficult...


maybe you feel nothing, or maybe i'm just over reacting...
i don't know why, and i do not want to know why...
you're 'haunting' me day and night...it's miserable for me...


please leave me alone...
i do not want to have any memories with you...
i know that there's no chance for me to be with you...


please do not give me any hope...
ignore me, hate me, scold me...
do everything you can to make me forget you...





][ ` wrote it out of boredom ][

No comments: