Friday, September 15, 2006

todae, had my pure geo paper...so upset lorx...i din manage to finish the paper...
although we're given 2h15mins, it's not enough...*sObS**


after the paper, i was so depress...i was so depress that i dun haf the appetite to eat...even though i bought my food, i was lyk "returning" the whole plate to the auntie again...


den layss, koh, xian, chang and me went out to buy sum sweets...

when we came back to skool, the whole skool was in a chaos...then 'betty' asked those classes who had 2nd recess to assemble at the quadrangle again...it was drizzling at that time...but soon, there was a heavy down pour...


i offered the others my sweet...den when i offer to chang, he told me that the sweet that i bought is made up of cow's intestines...i was lyk "eEew"...den layss came and ask whether her sweet is oso made up of cow's intestines too...den chang read the ingredients...yup,layss's sweets is oso made up of cow's intestines...both of us was so disgusted...yuckk..!!!


we went to geo room to ask eddie lau about map-reading...den while he's teaching, the classes which assembled make a hell lot of noise, so we went to take a look...they were lyk "rioting"...


`blah blah blah...



went to the MRL...den the "longer den life" was so noisy lorx...keep asking us to shut our mouths up...and we were making the "sHhHh..."

she was so irritated abt the noise lorx...den she ask "who's making that 'shHh','ShHh' noise???"
the way she ask veri funny lorx...which made kohs laugh so much...


`blah blah blah...


den i meet my cousin outside the skool gate, den she went my hse to do her web design...

she veri troublesome lorx...a bit here and there cannot do den grumble...so i muz help her do lorx...*gRins**


den i went cell grp wif my mum...so bored lorx...all the aunties and uncles toking there...den sum more my cousin was not at home...i was so damn bored lorx...


after cell grp, they haf a closing prayer...everyone in the call grp prayed for me and i haf to stand in the middle and they haf to put ther hands on me to pray...so paisei...
den i was the one to lead them wif the final closing prayer...a bit nervous...cz all members in the cell grp are older den me...




`depRess, depRess, depRess!!!


][ niTez ][



i've been trying to forget you...

No comments: