Monday, September 25, 2006

todae cheryl din come to church cz she go Tioman...so sianx lorx...den count money for the offering oso muz count myself, but luckily han wei helped me oso...thnx cousin!!!

den went to lunch wif him and Pastor Ruth...

today for lunch, i was surprised that Daryl had the same problem with me...both of us cant take spicy food...our ears will hurt...lOls...this shows how good frenz we are...hAhax...


den we went for bible study...
`blah, blah, blah...
we told Daryl to buy x'mas gift for us cz we nv receive his gift every year...he onli bought us b'dae gift...
he told us to write down the things we want den give him the list...he sounded so serious lorx...Lolx...
he sae maybe going Japan buy for us...YEAH!!!
for the closing prayer, i forgot how to end lorx...so paisei...


den my family waited for me and we went Habour Front...
`blah blah blah...
dinner...



home swit home...



skool tmlo...going to get back our results... :(

No comments: