Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Journey to work

Good morning ppl.
Time check: 9:44am

Yup, I'm on my way to work now.
Finally it's wednesday.
Usually wednesday would be like be the happiest day since I'm gonna be attending the last lecture of the week.
BUT THEN! For this week, I've got lecture on Saturday!
Not only for this saturday, next saturday as well.
4 lectures to attend this whole week! Kudos to me, myself & I.

Test are coming up soon, & I'm feeling the stress.
20th feb, 24th feb, 7th mar.

Having one of the test on 24th feb (fri) which means I'll miss my yoga lesson!!!!

For those who do not know, I've started taking up yoga lesson. I just had my 1st lesson last friday.
Not too bad, I enjoyed it. :)

I wanted to join cardio mix classes in the first place, but apparently I couldn't make it for the available timing.

Wanting to take up more classes/courses, but I don't have time for any of it. Have been pretty busy nowadays since school started, & that's why I haven been blogging too often.
You can still follow me on Twitter!!!
The widget at the side, click it!
======================>>>>>>

Anyway, alighting the train soon.
Goodbye peps.

Have a fun awesome day! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: