Friday, February 17, 2012

Chinese New Year: Day 2 & 6

Hello Earth people!
I'm back blogging, again!

It's been a week!
So how's everything for you?
& how's your Valentine's Day??? :)

Alright, basically.........
I had to cancel my dinner dates,
cause I was stuck in my accounting lecture.
oh well, too bad for me.

Hope yours went awfully sweet! :)

Since nothing happening happened recently,
I shall blog about my CNY Day2 & 6!

Let's start off with day twoooooooo........

Outfit for Chinese New Year: Day 2


Actually, there was nothing much on day 2.







Only to 2 places that day.


Moving forward!!!!!

Chinese New Year: Day 6
Finally mum & dad joined us!!!
p/s: with mum.


Cheryl's mum & my mum.
Fyi, they're sisters.
Which make Cheryl & I, cousins.


& yea,
this time, it was over at 3rd aunt's place.



haha!
The photo taking corner.



From left to right: My mum, Cheryl's mum, 1st aunt, 3rd aunt.



Up next,
all the happy couples.






With my cousins.
Cheryl & Yee Lay.
Both of them are Successful women!


Cheryl's brother & my dad.


Food's important during gathering(s) right,
so aunt catered buffet!!!








Apparently, the caterer must time-stamp all buffet meals and packed meals, so that consumers are informed of recommended time limit for consuming such food.
& we can avoid food that is no longer fresh.


Food makes people happy.
Food makes the world goes round.



More photo taking after dinner!


Nieces & Aunts.






Cheryl & Aubrey.



With mum & sis.


Both sis & brother bought their partners along this year.
Guess I'm gonna be forever alone, or rather, FOREVER AVAILABLE!!!!!
lol.

Sis & her boyfriend.


Brother & her girlfriend.


Us, 3.


Time for some group photo(s).

Our parents first.


Informal.


Cousins.
But not all are here.

The ladies.


Anyw, I've created a animated gif for the family portrait:
create a gif

After the gathering,
almost all of us went for a late night movie tgt!


yea, 21 of us went tgt!


& let's all say "WOW!"

No comments: