Tuesday, May 04, 2010

What's a family without them?

I used to fight alot with my sister.
As we grow up, we started to go out together which i hate it in the past, sharing our clothes even thou we might quarrel alittle when she wore the top/dress etc which I planned to wear on that day.
But when she went China for 6 weeks recently, I felt so bored without her.
No one to go shopping with.
No one to talk to.
No one to fight over clothes with me. lol
Photobucket
Anyway,
I pledege that I'll share more of my stuff with my sister. Eg clothes, accessories etc. & not quarrel with her :)

My little brother:)
He's growing up really quickly.
He's even taller than me now! :)
But then he talks lesser now.
That's what guys experience during puberty, right??

Photobucket Photobucket
Therefore,
I pledege that I'll be able to talk to my brother more and know what he's thinking :)

How could I forget my Parents who brought me up and worked so hard for us? :)
They're great despite nagging at us quite often :x
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
I pledge to be more sensitive to their feelings whenever we have disagreements, cause I know that I could be quite harsh on my words. Sorry!


I love the outings that we always had.
They are the ones who's in my life since I was born.
They are the ones who carved many sweet memories in me.
I love you all! :)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

We're all getting busy with our school, work etc.
Therefore, I Hope I can win these Tickets to bring my family out and let us spend time together :)
- Hippo Tour
- 4D Magix/CineBlast
- Luge & Skyride
- Songs of the Sea
- Singapore Flyer

NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)
Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit
http://www.nfc.sg/

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

so touch :)
How about me? haha.

Unknown said...

LOL.
can say about relatives ah?

Cheryl said...

haha. Joking lah :p
if can talk about relative i think you blog will be super long ar.

Unknown said...

haha ya lo.