Monday, May 24, 2010

Remember my post on My Family ?
Yea, and we've won 7 tickets to 4D Magix/CineBlast on 29th May 2010!!!
How exciting?!
Cheryl won the tickets & her family will be going too!!!
We have never go for a 4D show/movie before!
Like we're doing this TOGETHER!!!
Really a FAMILY THING!!!
Cant wait! :)

Just something for a little laugh!

Since young, my sister and I have been quarrelling.
The most epic thing that happened between us, till now, my cousins do remember, and they do say it out once in a while to make us feel how stupid we were in the past.
Is that, my sis and I would quarrel over just 10cent!
Yea! 10cent! how foolish we were in the past.
Maybe it's because during that time, we could use 10cent and buy a couple of sweets from the provision shop near my house. And that's why we think that the 10cent is so important that we would fight for it.
We really laughed at ourselves when they brought up that incident again.
Lol.
Photobucket

As we grow up, it's the clothes that we're fighting for.
But as we got more and more mature, we tend to share things with each other, and avoid friction between us.

Now, our clothes are mixed up together in each other's wardrobe.
If we couldn't find our clothes in our own wordrobe, definitely it would be in her's/mine.

Now,
my Sister pledge to add more clothes & accessories to her collection so that she could share her clothes with me since I'm the one having more clothes than her now! :)
Photobucket


As for my dad,
He pledge to spend more time with us as he's working hours are irregular and this Saturday will be a time for the whole family to get together!!! :)

Mommy pledge to prepare dinner for us more often now, as she isn't working in the afternoon like she used to :)

My little brother pledge to be more helpful with the family whenever we need help.
I guess my brother couldn't wait for the trip to the 4D Magix/CineBlast!

cheeri0s' :)

2 comments:

Cheryl Han said...

I believe that your bro will love it.
My bro say ok once i said i manage to get free tix for it.

Unknown said...

yea.
I cant wait for Saturday to come! :)