Thursday, April 22, 2010

They actually went Icing house and get the cake for me.
photos taken by: Ng Qing Xiang
cake design by: Lim Ming Ren
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

LOL! My very advance Birthday celebration~
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

LOL. middle finger with my red finger nail.
So crude.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After school, went dinner with peishan and mingren over at MS, HK cafe.
Photobucket
Thanks alot for trying to keep a secret from me :)
Thanks galex for waiting for me alone just to look after my stuff at Koufu while I went to look for them :)
Thanks peishan, ah hui & sincheong to run out of your lesson just to come and sing birthday song for me :)
Thanks ming ren and qing xiang for driving down to Compass Point in the middle of your FYP to get the cake done :)
& thanks to those people who wished me a Happy Birthday in advance :)

haha.
This year really ADVANCE.
I've already got people wishing me a Happy Birthday since Monday, which is like 6 days earlier!

lol.
Anyw, Thank alot EVERYONE!!!!!
:)

No comments: