Monday, April 19, 2010

First day of school, and I'm already rushing out of my house.
I totally had no time to pick my outfit.
I just grab any I saw in my closet and off to school I go!

When I reached YCK station, wow! So many people standing in groups. Yes, really BIG groups!
By then, I knew they're the freshmen!
How do I know it? Cause I've done that before. lol.
Waiting for everyone at the Mrt station and then attend school tgt, going everywhere together.
Practically, sticking together the whole day in school.
It's Shhoooooo Funnnnnyyyyyyyyyy when I recall it.
Photobucket Photobucket

The Romper I wore on the first day of school :)
My classmates thought it is a dress until I told them it's a Romper.
Something right for me as it doesn't restrict my movement.
That's what I like about Romper :)
Jump, Hop, Run, Bounce etc, I can do it all!
This Romper will be one of the items that will be in The Closet Collection tonight, 8pm!!!
Dont miss out the items that are exclusively manufactured by The Design Closets too!!!Photobucket
http://www.thedesignclosets.com/

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

nice photo :p

Unknown said...

lol.
Thanks :)