Monday, October 05, 2009

4 Oct 2009:
After church, went to Marina Barrage with my family.
and it's freaking hot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


&
Dear blog readers,
please leave your name down when you tag me.
I don't really like the idea of you putting as 'passerby',' unknown', etc.
Just put down you name.
I would really like to know who you are :)

And one more thing.
All things that I would like people to know,
I've already post it on my blog.



toodles~
Happy reading!


p/s: Counting down to 4days!

No comments: