Monday, October 19, 2009

18th Oct 2009:
After church, headed over to aunt's place then over to shawn's.
Trained back in the evening to boonlay with shawn and he went back to camp.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


19th Oct 2009:
8-5; office hour
After weeks of holiday, it's finally time to get back to school.
1st lesson of the new sem starts at 8am.
Freaking early.
I must wake up at 530am to prepare myself, and get myself out of the house by 630am.
What an unearthly hour!
Pretty exciting, yet super tiring.
Was hearing from our lecturer that we're to form a group for our project.
PROJECT again!
Oh Gosh!
I hate project!
&
lecture was boring.
I almost fell asleep.
Talking about Linux, Red Hat, Fedora, etc.
Those alien softwares.
BLAH!
Dont even know what the hell are all these.
I'm tired.

p/s:I want weekends to come and never end!


No comments: