Monday, March 03, 2008

My dad's having 'Car Craze' recently since he took a lOng break from his work.

And today, he brought us to Ubi to look that those cars.
It's BORED!

When my dad look at those cars which seats are 'low', then he asked me whether it's okay.
'NO! I like cars with higher seats'.

Then he found one which has 'higher' seats, and it cost roughly $104000.
He talked to the promoter for so long as if he's going to buy it.
I think they talked for nearly 2hours.

My dad say if he buy the car, there'll be no shopping for us.
we're going to use the money for shopping to pay for the car, since I going to learn driving in the near furture.

NO WAY!!!

I rather take a bus/mrt home after shopping rather than NO SHOPPING.


okay, no more talks about car.

I'm going back to the childcare tmlo and I dont feel really excited, rather I feel grumpy.
It's gonna be tiring.

I'm looking forward to IT fair, cz I'm going to work with my Best-est Best!!!

cHeeriOs :)

No comments: