Tuesday, March 11, 2008

6th to 9th March 2008:


IT Fair.


Standing for the whole day during IT Fair, except for lunch and dinner...


Really cant stand some customers.

The speakers already so cheap, still want to have discounts.

Some, even want more Freebies.


For some of them, I just tell them off when they ask for freebies.

It's annoying.



For Saturday and yesterday, there's alot of customers, din even haf time for dinner, after I reach home, I dont even feel like having my dinner den I juz go to slp after washing up.


Went home around 11.30pm last night, took a cab home, the boss is paying for the cab fare :)


yOu know why we went home so late last night?


1. The cashiers need to stay and count the $$$.

2. They were having picnic there while the cashiers count the $$$.

3. Gossiping with the boss.


Luckily, last night, only Best-est best, woOds and weijun was around until 11.30pm, if not the boss must give us more money to take a cab home.


aNd most of all....


I bought a camera.
IXUS 80 IS.
Finally I got my own camera!!!

Bought the silver one.

I went early in the morning to bought it as I know if I were to go later, there surely be no stock.

Even thought I went early morning yesterday, I din manage to buy the colour I one, they only left with the silver one.

So I bought it.

Eunice and wOods bought camera too.

Eunice bought from Sony while woOds bought from Panasonic.

Okay, that's about it.

Going for test driving with my family later.

Enjoy!

No comments: