Thursday, January 25, 2007

24/1juz a few days ago, my mum told me tat gurl cant go after a guy she lyk...
why???
my mum said is written from the bible...and who told her is written from the bible???my brother's tuition teacher...


cz my mum was asking my brother's tuition teacher why hasn't she got herself a bf, she sae cz no one has ask her to...den i think my mum sae why not lyk 'go after' the guy she lyk...then the teacher said that the bible says that gurls cant go after the guys...


after i heard my mum telling me that, i was lyk "HUH?, got this kind of rule meh???"
den i sae if no guy ask me abt being their gf, den i'll be single for my whole life...cz maybe guys nowadays are more shy...




gonna ask my church frenz abt tis matter on sunday... nice topic to discuss...



`toOdLes :)

No comments: