Thursday, January 04, 2007

FIRST DAY OF WORKING,

i'm already having the 'sianx' mood in the morning lorx...
I DUN WAN TO WORK!!!


in the morning, dad called back home to told me not to work if i dun feel like working...
mum told me in the afternoon not to go to work since i'm so reluctant...
my aunt called to ask me to leave asap cz she knew at i dun wan to work at that place...


for ur information, i'm currently working at a 'kuku' vcd shop at sunshine place...there isn't any warmth in that place...



ppl working in the morning whift are so anti-social...ppl working in the night shift are much much much more better den them...

make two new frenz today, mingfang and shanshan...two friendly persons...


knock off at about 11pm lorx...
at that stupid time, still muz take 172, den walk thru the errie paths of westwood estate before i reach home...





reasons for me to hate work:
-bored
-no life
-no freedom
-no time to spend wif my family as they cum back at a time which i need to go for work





reasons for me to work:
-experience gain
-money$$$




reasons for me NOT to work:
-bored
-i'm happier when i'm not working
-i can spend my time in anyway i want
-i dun feel that i can learn anything when working in that shop






still thinking whether to work anot...







HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!

No comments: