Sunday, December 24, 2006

went to shop for presents juz now...hmm...quite alot...

firstly, went to toys'rus...me and my sis ask him wad he wan...ok, den he told us...den we bluff him it's too expensive den we're not buying for him...he's so disappointed lorx...den we asked mum to bring him to else where so that we can buy the present for him...
after we paid for the thing, we came back...he's face was still ' :( '...hahax...so funny lorx...den we and my sis were laughing at him...he din wan to leave cz we din 'buy' him the present...so we muz tell him that we already bought and show him the present den he'll leave...not a surprise for him anymore lorx...but we're still keeping the present for him until x'mas...
my aunt came and oso bought him another gift...

proceed on to buying other stuffs...

`dinner...




i did not bought anything for myself today!!! i've been buying for the others and not myself...
i'm still not done buying those presents...and i'm already BROKE!!!


***to those that i've not buy ur presents, pls forgive me and give me more time to buy the presents and i'll pass to you when i've bought ur gift...***my promise

No comments: