Friday, December 22, 2006

hmm...bad days for me...i muz learn how survive without you...



yep, going to my grandma's hse later...i oso dunnoe wad's the purpose of going...she sae it's dunnoe wad 'dong' festival...i dun understand wad she's talking abt so i juz 'orh, orh, orh'...
den my aunt called me in the morning, she told me to go down early to help my grandma...den help to go fetch my little cousins from skool...hahax...
aunt oso asked me whethre i bought my x'mas present already...den i said 'no', den she sae 'so realistic ar?? no money den dun buy meh??'...den i sae 'ya'...but in the end, i told her i din noe wad to buy...she's gonna give me the money later...maybe i'm gonna keep the money for movie???



x'mas is cuming and i still haven bought presents for my cousins, frenz, etc...hmm...still dunnoe wad to buy...
x'mas is cuming in THREE days time!!!

No comments: