Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vanity Trove

People who know me long enough should know that I love to try new skincare products.
Actually it's a disadvantage for me to buy the skincare products as I just wanna try'em out.
Most of them took me quite sometime to finish it & not all suits my skin.
*My current batch of products*
 photo SAM_4107_zps944156d4.jpg

Had a chance to go to one of Vanity Trove's event and they introduced us a personalize service!
Meaning to say that you'll get to choose what you want in your own box rather than receiving a box with products that doesn't suit your skin.

All you have to do is fill up your beauty profile!
It'll take less than 5 minutes!
 photo 3_zps89826014.jpg

After you're done with your beauty profile,
you can start choosing the items you want!
 photo cats_zps32b8b210.jpg

They actually recommend products which matches your beauty profile.
 photo 1_zps77eacce1.jpg


Not to worry if you're not sure if the products suits you.
They do have reviews from others who has the same eg.skin type as you.
 photo 2_zps37f8af5c.jpg
After you're done choosing your stuff, just cart out and wait for your box to arrive at your door step!

Mine took less than 4 days to reach me!
Efficient!!!
 photo SAM_4092_zpsc106d819.jpg
 photo SAM_4104_zpsac967499.jpg

All in the right size!
I don't have to use them for months before I get to try a new product!
& if I think it's really good for me, I can actually purchase it at the actual size and not having to worry about whether the product suits me or not! :)
 photo SAM_4095_zps2aa888dc.jpg

Tempted to get your own personalized box?
Hop on to http://www.vanitytrove.com/ to get yours now! :)

No comments: