Saturday, June 16, 2012

Girlfriends' Day (Part 1)

It's been long since my girlfriends & I hungout together.
Ya, I mean only the 4 of us.
So we decided to have some quality girlfriends' time.


Nice ambience for a quiet afternoon just catching up.


It's only $15++ for a drink, main course & dessert.


3 of my really good girlfriends.
We were together since we were is secondary, whereas eunice since primary school.


Eunice.


Yeemun.


Kohwei.


Last but not least, me.


What's having a tea time not having some tea.
 


Posting on Instagram @eleanoronaele  

Oh ya, got a rose from yeemun as my belated birthday gift. :)


Food's here!
& that's mine!
 

Kohwei's.


Yeemun's.


Eunice's.


Crème brûlée.
Really nice! :)


I'm at my weakest when it comes to dessert.


Alrighty, that's the first part of our Girlfriends' Day!
Catch me on the second part, HOPEFULLY soon too! :)

No comments: