Saturday, April 07, 2012

Titanic

Went to the Titanic exhibition last Sunday with my family.
If you want to catch this exhibition, go quick!
Their last showcase will be on the 29th of April 2012!!!
For more info: http://titanic.sg/

Tickets bought!


Walking excitedly to the museum!


Tada!
here we are!

A group photo before we enter the exhibition.
Not forgetting to say, my bro's gf joined us for this exhibition.


& so happened that all of us were in white excluding my dad.

Gotten' our boarding pass,

we're ready to embark on the journey!


Photography and filming are strictly prohibited in Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.

Therefore, no pictures taken (even thou I wish I could).
What a waste.
I really wish that i could show you how the first class cabin looked like,
& how the stairs looked really grand. It's really nice!
Anyw, just go there & see it yourself!!!! :)

But if you really 'die die' don't want to go for the exhibition until you see some photos of proof, then you should just watch this video first.


I guessed they all enjoyed the exhibition.
So the money spent was worth it!



Calling all Harry Potter's fans!
I've just checked the Art Science Museum website,
after the Titanic exhibition, there will be a Harry Potter's exhibition!
I'm so ready to go!!!!

2 June 2012 - 30 September 2012 (Coming Soon)

Dinner was after that.



So while walking to marina square, I took some photos.

Proudly showcasing the photos I took that day:








Alrighty, that's about it.
Have a good weekend! :)

No comments: