Saturday, January 07, 2012

Mum's Birthday!

Outfit of the day:
Collar Cut Out Tiered Top from The Design Closets.
They're launching this piece today! :)
You can check out the preview first!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.300013366700698.61638.214788058556563&type=1


My usual makeup.


Took off on the 3rd of Jan.
Supposed to be spending my day with my mum to celebrate her birthday.
Unfortunately, her leave wasn't approved as it was the first day of school for the kids & she'll have to be around.
No choice, I could only celebrate her birthday at night.

Never mind then.
Lunch was with Cheryl & my sis at Shabu Shabu & Sukiyaki.


Just to let you guys know, it's a buffet.


While waiting for the food to be ready.......

I'll usually take out my camera and start snapping away.




Cheryl & my sis (Jezebel)
Cheryl in Embroidery Sleeve Dress.
Jezebel in Crochet V Neck Dress.
Both are avilable in today's collection! :)
**Preview here! :)**


Ready to eat! :)


As told by Cheryl, we'll have to dip the chicken in this raw egg and eat it..
Sounds disgusting right?


My 1st attempt of dipping the chicken into the raw egg.


After lunch, we went to get my mum's present & the birthday cake.


Original look for the ice cream cake.


Thinking that it is too plain, we added hershey's kisses on it.


Mum's birthday present! :)


Got the screen protector & cover as well.
All nicely done for her! :)


After settling down the stuff at home,
we headed to town to meet the rest for dinner.


Dinner was at Tung Lok.


It's awesome that dad could take time off his busy work schedule & made time to celebrate mum's birthday. :)


Lil brother came after school to meet up with us too.


Our family of 5.


The young couple.


I always tell people that I want to get married early & have kids while I'm still young.
Cause by the time they are grown up, I'll still be pretty young.
Just like my parents! :)


With the birthday mummy! :)


Dinner's served.



The dishes that we ordered:










After dinner, it was all about cam whoring.





I like this photo! :)


Walked around town before heading home.
Mum wasn't aware that we had a surprise waiting for her at home.
Cheryl & I was coordinating.







This was the part whereby I surprised her! :)


Look how surprised she was!
Epic! :)


Anyw, school's starting next week.
Counting down to 3, 2, 1. Let's go! :)

No comments: