Saturday, November 05, 2011

Woody's 21st!

My 2nd last party in October.
Let the pictures tell you the story.



Woody's 21st.


Door gift.




木川♥U
His chinese name.

Chocolate treats.


Okay, let me show you around the suite, by pictures first.









Suana in the toilet.

Here's the 'virtual' tour:


Out at the balcony.






Guestbook.


Busy writing the guestbook &.....

birthday card.

I don't know why I kept having spelling error, including what I wrote in the guestbook too.


Start dressing up for the party!
Theme: Leopard prints / studs.



With the birthday boy after he dressed up.



With his door gift.


Special note from him :)
He called me 'Pretty'. muahahahahahaha. lol. lame shit.


Time for food!





Night scene.



Cake cutting!


21, finally!!!!




Make a wish!




Birthday crew, efficient as ever.










We all had at least a whole crab each.
The crab was really fresh!


Time for the party to start.
Drinking time!




Toast to Woody!


The 3 who stayed Alcohol-free for that night.
While the rest.........


Yeemun gone case as usual.
Same for me that night too.




I spent my night puking in the toilet.
Such a pleasure to be puking in that 'atas' toilet.
But thanks to those who were looking after me that night when I was puking.
I remembered kohs, woody, aaron & martin were all so nice to me.
They brought a chair into the toilet for me to sit while I was leaning onto the basin.
Kohwei took my contact lens case for me while I remove my lens. Passing me makeup removal too.
Woody pulled me up when I couldn't stand after sitting on the floor.
Someone passed me tissue & water, can't remember.
etc.
lol.
Felt Super Loved!!!!
♥♥♥
Will never drink so much ever again! **I swear!**


But still, the company from friends was fantabulous!!!! :)
Happy 21st Woody Hein!!!

No comments: