Friday, March 19, 2010

Breakfast with Cheryl in the morning, and went to get our stuff done.
Photobucket
For the upcoming Closet Collection on Monday, we'll be having Zoe Raymond to be our model :)
She's really a sweet girl & very pretty!
She recommended us to her friend's studio, ShanStudio.
Lots of things need to be learnt :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we left, was walking pass some random pillar, and I noticed something.
Something I couldn't understand even thou I've read many times.
Where's all the Punctuations???
Photobucket

Dinner at Century Sqaure, Sakae.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Toilet cum Cam-whoring time!
What girls LOVE and guys HATE.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
p/s: the top / dress that Cheryl & I are wearing will be in the Collection too! :)
I seriously Loved mine!!!!
I told Cheryl that I want that piece when I saw it, and we got it!

Here's a sneak preview of our Collection :)*click it*

No comments: