Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Time for me to let it out here.
I could keep no more.

It's been so difficult for me recently.
Nothing went well.
Since last year, my emotions have been swirling.
One after the other.
All are the same.

Everyone's been asking.
You know how difficult it is for me to answer them?
How many times must I repeat myself?
You know how difficult it is for me to fight my tears back?
I'm not as strong as you people think.
I might look strong, but I'm struggling inside.
I hate people for coming, and then leaving.
I hate people for drifting off, and coming back again.

I've learnt not to be serious in any of these.
Let it come, and Let it go.
Once it go, find the other one.
And let the cycle repeat itself again.

Dont frown.
Look forward.
What will be, will be.

No comments: