Sunday, January 03, 2010

I'm horrible, I think.

I quarrelled with my mum for some issues
& after 'losing', I can only go to my room and cry.
How great?

All I can do Is cry.
That's what I do Best!
From the time I started schooling till now.
Whenever I face problems or unhappiness, I just cry.
No wonder my boyfriend said I've got a 'hum bao' face.

People who knows me, knows I cry alot.
Easily shaken, and taken aback.

My eyes are now swollen till I have double eye-lids on both eyes which I only had on my Left, initally.
It's balanced now :)

I'm also at fault.
I know she's going to be worried, and yet I made her angry.
Furthermore, it's her Birthday today and I made her go 'hoooHaaa'.
My Bad.

Anyw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! [even thou I know you wont be seeing this]

And I feel bad for not sending my boyfriend off after telling him that I'll do so.
Again, My Bad.

I'm Sorry Everyone!
I made everyone goes haywire!
That's the problem when good girl turns bad.

See you when I see you, Boy Man!

&&I'll spend my 10days wisely, and I'll be good as you told me to :)

No comments: