Monday, December 07, 2009

Did project last night which sucks like hell.
Slept around 2plus 3, woke up at around 5plus 6 for school.

I've got so tired today that I went back home after presentation, skip lessons for the rest of the day and slept on the train.
When i woke up, the train is travelling back to Marina Bay.
Luckily I woke up before Bukit Batok, and I only need to travel back to Jurong East.
Thank God it's only 1 stop.
Can you imagine me waking up at YioChuKang, and realising how come I'm still there despite me taking a train back home from there.

And I travelled to RedHill after I got home.


I realised that I've been travelling alone, alot recently.

travelling to school alone today.
going back home alone today.
going Redhill alone today.


& I love being alone.
Am I insane or what?
Such a pathetic loner.


There you go again.
I'll see you when I see you :)




No comments: