Thursday, March 26, 2009

I had my nails painted RED to RED again.


Anyway,
I received an sms this morning from yeemun saying that she cant sleep last night, again.
She has sleepless nights after watching Coming Soon.
Those images from the movie are huanting her.
She's afraid that if she stayover at my house on saturday, she Wont be able to sleep and would wake me up.


And, she play scissors, paper, stone with me thru sms, and this determines whether she's gonna have Mac wings for her lunch.
Both of us have been eating too many chickens recently.
And she's afriad that she'll die.
She planned that after church this Sunday, we'll go gym.
What will I say: "huh....I'm lazy to exercise...."
I think I'll die when I exercise.
So, we planned to go Marina Barrage for picnic?
I guess so.
Both of us just have to keep ourselves occupied while Ms Khoo and Ms Tan are away.

No comments: