Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's the 217th day since the day I know you.
It's the 2nd month that we have been together.
It's the 61th day that you have been such a wonderful girlfriend.
During this 1464hours, I have delicated all my love for you.
And in these87840min that we have been together,you have been such a lovely girl.
5270400 lovely seconds with you...
But all these months,days,mins,secs...Doesn't matter much to me...
What does really matter is...
You meant everything to me dearest girlfriend!

What you have texted me on our 2nd month.

______________________________________________________________________

What I'll write to you on our 4th month.

It's the 277th day since the day I know you.
It's the 4th month that we have been together.
It's the 122th day that you have been such a wonderful boyfriend.
During this 2928hours, I have delicated all my love for you.
And in these 175680min that we have been together,you have been such a awesome boy.
10540800 lovely seconds with you...
But all these months,days,mins,secs...Doesn't matter much to me...
What does really matter is...
You meant everything to me dearest boyfriend!






Something extra:
1/2 of the time,I'm bullying you.
1/2 of the time,you're quietly being bullied.
1/10 of the time,I'm being nice to you.
1/10 of the time,you're thinking 'Finally!she's being nice to me.'
2/10 of the time,I'm ignoring you.
2/10 of the time,you're trying to think of how to get my attention again.
1/10 of the time,I'm spending time with my PRs.
1/10 of the time,you're accompanying me to spend time with my PRs.



p/s: I lOve you!

No comments: