Saturday, September 27, 2008

26th Sept 2008:

my mr sweet♥'s birthday!!!

Sorry, I din really planned any surprises for you, even thou you hoped for one...

Anyway, spent the whole day with him wandering around...
And he went to register for his BTT.

*tick tock tick tock*
before we knew it, time was running ahead of us.
after he sent me home, he went to "chiong" with his brothers...

*hey! you know what my mum said after I told her you sent me home? she said you were crazy! cause you're leaving so far away from me! and she asked when I'll bring you back to show her...*

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*remember our full marks answer :)*




24th Sept 2008:

Cant believe this, I actually lied and went for shopping half way thru my work since Cheryl was also leaving office, and I'm tempted to leave...

So we took a cab to Bugis...
And we thought of going for shopping since we're already at Bugis...

Shopped around and got 2tops and a skirt...
After that, headed for dinner at Shokudo, Raffles City.





I love this~!





21st Sept 2008:



19th Sept 2008:
Sweetie's 2nd Birthday!!!










No comments: