Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've overslept today...
So, instead of meeting my classmates at 9, i reach at around 2plus in school.

Before that, meet PeiShan at JP for lunch.
*pEishan!!! make him stay!!!*

Very well, my very handsome partner overslept too...
Thank God I overslept so that I wont have to go to school early and do project ALONE!!!

I'm not a very good help when we're doing project.
*sorry partner, 陈鑫章!!!*

I keep bothering or I would say DISTURBING them but asking :"你开心?你开心吗?你开心吗? "
They're so irritated my me asking the same question over and over again..
*yEah!!! I just lOve to irritate them!!!*

Disturb my partner by talking to him on MSN using chinese characters, and i DEMAND him to type out my CHINESE NAME:英诗敏
*I'M a cheenA-pok today!!! all thanks to YAN YEE MUN!!! she pass the CheenA-pok virus to me!!!*

After that, went to movie then dinner.

No comments: