Wednesday, April 16, 2008

After school, went to meet Bestest-Best for dinner.

AFter dinner, went Mac to chat, end up the four of us bought McFlurry.

I didn't have that for millions of years.

So unglam.
lolx...


*smiLe :)Miss Khoo Koh WeiMiss Yan Yee MunShe's checking to see if any oreo is stuck on her teeth. lolx.My retarded buddy.




*you girls are always there for me, esp when I'm down. Nv fail to bring NONSENSE,LAUGTHTER to me.*


No wonder my mum say that we're 'SIAO ZAR BOR'.


EVerytime trying to do crazy things.


-trying to cook dinner for ourselves and made a mess out of it.


-having a hair-do day.


-Slumber parties


-Dress day


-Lippies



Yan yee mun, Khoo koh wei, Eunice tan,

I'm not forgetting Woody Hein and Lee chang heng!


There's always nonsense with you ppl, and I'm becoming so RETARDED being with you guys!!!






No comments: