Monday, July 02, 2007

Went to church as usual today...

Went for lunch...

Then headed to Kovan with wei2, Minhui, Addison, Julie, Yanfang cause we're a bunch of 'xian ren' [chiNese]...

My cousin, Hanwei aka. wei2 treated me watermelon...

That's very nice of yOu :)


After that we headed back to church fOr our rehearsal...


nOt bad...there's imprOvement in the skit...

:)
Can see that everyone's put in alOt of effort...
Thank GOd...


After that, we went for dinner at Kovan...
Thanks Haojie [my cousin] for treating me bubble tea and paying for my dinner...


Went to Cold Storage, I'm also not sure why...
But I know that we're having a great time there doing funny faces...
Right guys???


Took the train home with Haojie and Yanfang...

thanks again to Haojie who accompanied to take the train home...


[-hOme swit hOme-]



I've got wOnderful cOusins rite???

:)

No comments: