Monday, July 31, 2006

`a DaE oUT...

[ 29th July '06]







I went to pasir ris in the morning for piano lesson...Edwin acc. me go...[so poor thing lorx...muz wake up so early juz to acc. me go piano lesson...]



After i finish my piano lesson, we went to marina square...but there's nth much to walk, so we went to suntec...oso nth nice to see, so we went to...er...i oso dunnoe where...


`blah blah blah...



den we went to PS...went to S.R to eat... [blah blah blah...]



den we walked to hereen, fast east, etC eTc...



den we went back to marina to watch Pirates...[thnx Edwin for acc. me watch the movie even though u're watching it the 2nd time...]




after movie we went esplanade... blah blah blah...



den he sent me home...




`hOmE sWiT hOmE...






[ sRy eDwiN, i Cz YoU tO sTaRvE yEsTeRdAe...]

No comments: