Sunday, May 23, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I happened to saw this 'spinning woman' from a particular blog and that blogger told us that we can CONTROL the movements of this dancer, solely by exerting enough control over our brain.

At first, I saw the woman spinning clockwise direction, and I tried taking control over my brain, following the steps she had given, I only managed to make the woman spin anti-clockwise once, and that's it! I couldn't make it spin clockwise again. How frustrating?! I want it to make it spin clockwise & anti-clockwise whenever I want to change the spinning direction!

The tips that she has given:
1) First off, you have to believe that this woman CAN and WILL change direction for you.

2) Start off by looking at fancy and vibrant pictures / photographs that are full of life, and once you've absorbed that, look back at the spinning woman.

4) Another easy peasy way would be to stare at the upper half of the woman's body for about 30 seconds.


Now, try it yourself :)

No comments: